Ms. Johnson oversees her consulting services firm- Optimyze LLC- providing the holistic checkup for businesses looking to improve performance by streamlining the supply chain from product concept to execution. The technology-fusion methodology approach to process management promotes executable solutions for process and technology issue that every company faces. Optimyze provides clarity so companies can make informed decisions about people, process and technology to enhance creativity, save time and money, and gain the competitive advantage.
OPTIMYZE has built a reputation for providing hands-on strategic business process reengineering services with practical application associated to product design and development, product management, visual merchandising, sourcing, supply chain optimization, and technology implementation and integration. Optimyze fully covers all aspects of the creative industries including manufacturing, retail and vertical retail.
Ms. Johnson worked with design technology/CAD in architectural interiors and furnishings before returning to her fashion roots. She held positions related to design, product development and technology at Niemitz Design Group, House of Design, Calvin Klein, Designer Holdings, and Warnaco with various industry experiences in between. She has held management level positions relating to product design, product development, supply chain, business development, and Information Technology (IT).
Activities and affiliations include:
• Founder | CEO, Optimyze LLC
• Founding Partner, Authentic Fit Technology
• Executive Consultant, Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc.
• Strategic Consultant, Pure PLM (Australia)
• Board of Directors, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
• Board of Directors, Coye Nokes Footwear
• Board of Advisors, Nolcha Fashion Week
• Member, National Association of Female Executives (NAFE)
• Member, Fashion Group International (FGI)
• IWEC Award Recipient 2009 (International Women's Entrepreneurial Challenge)
• Past Visiting Professor- Massachusetts College of Art, Boston
• Past Adjunct Professor- Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City
• Business Mentor, Global Entrepreneurship Week USA
• Frequent speaker on process and technology related topics, at various regional conferences,
AATCC, Bobbin, FabriCAD, FIT